Run of the Mill 5K slated for April 13, 2019!
For more information contact John Siegfried (email@example.com)
Pre-registration is now closed. Registration on the day-of begins at 8:30 AM!
Museum re-opens on April 6, 2019!
The Brownsburg Museum will continue to celebrate 10 years of operation with the continuing exhibit, “With Their Hands-Crafted in Rockbridge and Augusta Counties 1750-1900”. Opening April 6 at 10:00, the new exhibit features stoneware, textiles, paintings, metal ware and furniture items. Many are from private collections and have never been made available for public viewing. This exhibit has been extensively revised with the replacement of many items displayed in the original, 2018 version. Return visitors are encouraged to view the exhibit as well as first-time visitors. Admission to the Brownsburg Museum is free!